Powered By Blogger

November 17, 2011

(HOMEWORK / Classwork) Ava G.

To me I very well much think that color matters because it can stand for and mean different things. In author's writing's I think they use color by explaining how they feel about color and how they may think others feel about the colors they like

Color is important and it can make a huge impact on many people's life and change different things, without color the world would not be balanced and I think it would be plain and boring. the colors I want to explain is: blue, red , green , black , and yellow.

Blue  is a color  of passion and sympathy blue is what I see when I look at the sky blue is the color you see when you have a dream without blue every single child's dream would be smashed and burned to pieces. red is a color of anger and I feel that without red we would not know how to feel anger; green is a color of sickness and disappointment without green we would not be able to open our eyes and see what such beautiful things God created, black is darkness and so, therefor I do not like black and know here comes yellow yellow represents light God seperated light from dark and when I see yellow it makes me think of a path with right like i'm on the right path when i see yellow it makes me think of myself shining doing my best and being the best I can be and being courageous.